Thursday 21 July 2011

review for WC(if you don't know what WC stands for i'm not gonna tell you cos ya not a gamer)

The first thing you’ll realise when you first put in ‘wii cunts’ firstly is how absolutely delightful the whole experience is before even playing it, I instantly knew I’d love this game before i even played it from the first screen shot i ever saw for the game, nintendo have really pulled out all the stops for this one. As soon as the game has loaded up before the title screen comes up to say press start like every other game, it had already called me a cunt 15 times which was just so picturesque, once i finally got past the rudimentary option screens and configured everything to my liking i finally was playing ‘wii cunts’ “omg!” i thought to myself “after 4 years of waiting I’m playing this piece of shit”. The unique thing about wii cunts is that it plays upon my desire to still love nintendo no matter what crap they come out with because for some reason I’ve pledged allegiance to a company that wants my money for primarily coming out with gimmicks and nothing else, I just loved every moment of this game and dare I say it could this be the next surprise hit game of the year, whisper it …....i think so. The first thing you’ll  notice when you firstly move the wiimote is that the game is constantly calling you a cunt no matter what you do or press, it’s just simply magical and delightful at the same time, and that’s it, it’s so simple it’s amazing you just keep moving the wiimote and pressing buttons and with each hit or swipe it calls you a cunt with the unique added bonus of popping up and calling you a “tosser” or a “wanker” or “stupid shit for brains” or “buy our shit you fucking idiot cos you will anyway no matter what we sell to you you fucking idiot idiot idiot CUNT!” I dare anyone not to instantly full in love with this game the way I have because I’m a true gamer and anyone who doesn’t like it hasn’t got a soul or any means of liking games what so ever. Aside from waiting for the anticipated sequel ‘wii fuck you’ i can’t see any other reason than to give this game a 10 out of ten score it’s such a delightful and quaint experience, buy it now you cunt! lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment